Links

Monday, April 27, 2015

SX Mini M-Class by YiHi - NOW IN STOCK

The SX Mini by YiHi is one of the most advanced vaporizers on the market today. Built with quality and packed with features. Includes the latest revision of the SX350J control board and now offers temperature limiting technology. What this means for you is the end of dry or burned hits. You now have total control over your vape experience. The SX Mini M-Class is powered by a single 18650 battery (not included) and has a microUSB port future firmware upgrades.

After using this for a few days, I can easily say this is the best MOD I've ever used. It let's me customize and tailor my vape just the way I like it using Ni200 wire. My new favorite :)

http://www.smoke-evolution.com/SX-Mini-M-Class-p/se-sx-mini.htm



No comments:

Post a Comment